Join our party for a Europe that works!
Join the ALDE Party & NEOS for an inspiring evening celebrating everything that unites European Liberals & Democrats ahead of the European Parliamentary Elections 2014!
- Ticket Price €10 (includes open bar & catering all night)
- 1 Ticket includes a €1 donation to Euromaidan SOS, an initiative group to help in the Ukraine
- Doors: 18:30
- Where: MARX HALLE, Karl-Farkas-Gasse 19, 1030 Vienna
This event will bring together 1,500 Liberals & Democrats from across Europe for a night of celebrations, speeches, interactivity, food, drink & networking – hear from top European politicians on their messages for the European election campaign, meet new people from your sister parties in Europe, celebrate liberalism & get involved in the campaign!
The ALDE Party & NEOS look forward to welcoming you to Vienna! For more information on this event, please contact the ALDE Party Secretariat on email@example.com.
- Sir Graham Watson (ALDE Party President)
- Matthias Strolz (NEOS President)
- Angelika Mlinar (NEOS top European Candidate)
- Olli Rehn (ALDE Party candidate)
- Guy Verhofstadt (ALDE Party candidate)
Help us help!
About Euromaidan SOS:
The self-organised group of human rights & civil society activists, lawyers, journalists and other concerned citizens was created as a response to the illegal actions of the authorities to disperse peaceful demonstrations on Independence Square in Kiev during November 2013. The main purpose of Euromaidan SOS is to provide operative & legal assistance to victims across the Ukraine by collecting & analysing information which will help protect peaceful protestors. Euromaidan SOS acts as an intermediary between Euromaidan participants and legal assistance from lawyers working on a pro-bono basis.